Friday, October 30, 2009

what i learn in this class

Me, my group,lecturer and my class..

On the first class, don't aspect anything from this class. i just want learn and do my work to get A for my grade. But a day by day, so much thing i learn about business. Make me interested to doing business not because of money or profit, but for helping people and charity from the product or service that we sell. I do not have basic in doing business and actually i don't i like to make business, but this class make me excited to make business with a great idea. I don't have basic in business but my friends and lecturer help so much to make my group business successful. Lesson in the class help us to make strategy, to get idea, to manage a team and many more. Every week i learn some important during a class and business such as how to manage the team work, how to facing problem and so on. Business is very challenging. So much thing need to face before become a successful. One of the difficult part is to market or promote the product to customer. Not easy to attract student to buy the product, several strategy we use to have their attention and to make them buy our product. Everything that we learn in the class we apply in doing business and it help us to face any problem in doing the business. Even doing business make me tired and not enough rest especially in fasting month, but it good experience because we happy in the end the business because we can help people from profit that we get from all the business that we have been do. Everything that i have learn i will use in the future when i make my own business. Thank you so much to my lecturer Pn Rafidah and all my group member that help me a lot in this class. Thank you wonder-e....

0 comments:

Post a Comment